1. Not all course materials are in stock at the time of order fulfillment due to later orders by the professor and publisher delays. We will only charge you for what is in stock at that time. Any other materials will need to be purchased at
the store at the beginning of the term.
2. Textbook information (including prices) are subject to change without notice due to course updates and professor requests.
3. Used Preferred - Used books will be packed if available new books will will be packed if not.
New Preferred - New books will be packed if available, used books will be packed if not.
*This may cause price changes on your order.
4. If you purchase an access code whether it is in a bundle or separate, do not open/activate the code unless you know you are staying enrolled in the class. We cannot take back any activated codes
5. If you purchase a digital eBook from us, it is non-refundable once you have activated it online. Please make sure you do not purchase the physical textbook and the digital version. If you do, we will assume it is an error and remove the
digital book from your order
6. You will receive two emails regarding your online order. The first will confirm that your order went through correctly. The second email will come when your order has been processed.