Regular Store Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm.
Box & Carry
If you live on campus or attend face-to-face classes please visit the store in person during regular store hours. If you decide to place an online order, Box & Carry pick-up will be available at Union Express. You will be notified via email once your order is ready for pickup
All online orders that need to be shipped will be processed and shipped to the address provided on your order. Shipping + handling charges will be applied to all orders.
Refund and Exchange deadline for fall 2022 term is September 24, 2022
Orders can be purchased online using a credit card. All credit tenders are accepted.
Note: Student Ram Cards can only be used at the bookstore in person.
Click Here to place your order.
Digital Course Materials
The URI Campus Store is dedicated to providing a multitude of digital course materials to students. Please note that not all titles are offered digitally, but we adopt as many digital titles as we can. Digital titles and access codes are non-refundable upon redeeming / downloading. The Campus Store reserves the right to refuse refunds on all Access cards/codes or digital ebooks.
If you are a TD Scholar enrolled in Fall 2020 or Fall 2021, you may have credit balance remaining with the Campus Store. Please contact the Account Office at (401) 874-5218 to verify.
If you are an athlete who has received a scholarship to cover course material expenses, please contact your academic advisor.
Refund and Exchange
Deadline for Fall 2022: September 24 2022
- All course materials need to be in the same condition as they were purchased in order to receive a full refund.
- The money will be refunded the same way it was paid for.
- For example, if you paid with your credit card, we will refund the credit card, you will not receive cash back.
- This policy holds true for Ram Card, store charge, or cash.
- Digital books and access codes are non-refundable once they have been activated.
- Course packets/modules cannot be returned unless it is defective or you have successfully dropped the class.
- Please have your receipt and valid student ID with you for all refunds and exchanges.