Please enter search criteria
Refund and Exchange
Deadline for Fall 2020: September 25, 2020
- All course materials need to be in the same condition as they were purchased in order to receive a full refund.
- The money will be refunded the same way it was paid for.
- For example, if you paid with your credit card, we will refund the credit card, you will not receive cash back.
- This policy holds true for Ram Card, store charge, or cash.
- Digital books and access codes are non-refundable once they have been activated.
- Course packets/modules cannot be returned unless it is defective or you have successfully dropped the class.
- Please have your receipt and valid student ID with you for all refunds and exchanges.
Reminder: All course material sales for the fall semester are final after September 25, 2020
Textbook Rental Returns
Rental books are due on the last day of final exams for the term they were rented. Refer to your receipt or online rental agreement for the specific return dates. Rental books not returned by the date WILL result in additional fees. If additional fees are not paid, the student may have a hold placed on their e-campus account. You are responsible for any damaged or misplaced books.