Please enter search criteria
Refund and Exchange
Deadline for Spring 2024: February 9th, 2024
- All course materials need to be in the same condition as they were purchased in order to receive a full refund.
- The money will be refunded the same way it was paid for.
- For example, if you paid with your credit card, we will refund the credit card, you will not receive cash back.
- This policy holds true for Ram Card, store charge, or cash.
- Digital books and access codes are non-refundable once they have been activated.
- Course packets/modules cannot be returned unless it is defective or you have successfully dropped the class.
- Please have your receipt and valid student ID with you for all refunds and exchanges.
Reminder: All course material sales for the spring semester are final after February 9th, 2024.
Textbook Rental Returns
Rental Return Deadline for Spring 2024: May 8th, 2024.
Rental books are due on the last day of final exams for the term they were rented. Refer to your receipt or online rental agreement for the specific return dates. Rental books not returned by the date WILL result in additional fees. If additional fees are not paid, the student may have a hold placed on their eCampus account. You are responsible for any damaged or misplaced books.
The University of Rhode Island Campus Store is offering free shipping when mailing rental return books back from the Spring 2024 term. To take advantage of this option, please follow all of the required steps below:
- Request a prepaid rental return label by clicking here
- Print the mail-in rental return form by clicking here
Enter your student ID, Name, Email Address, and phone number where prompted on the form.
Indicate the number of rental(s) included in shipment
- Place your books in a box with the mail-in rental return form.
- Securely seal the box and affix the prepaid return shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Drop off your rental return at your nearest post office or give it to a USPS delivery worker.
- Ensure your package is shipped by the rental due date of 5/3/24 (shipped 3 business days before due date) to avoid any charges to your student account. You will be charged for the full retail price if the rental return is not received by 5/8/24 (difference of the rental price you paid and retail price if purchased) Or bring your rental book return to the store in person before you leave campus.