Please enter search criteria
The URI Campus Store has a FREE eBook resource for you.
VitalSource has announced has announced a new program, VitalSource Helps, to provide aid to students with course materials during the Covid-19 pandemic. With the recent transition to online classes, students can now visit VitalSource and borrow eBooks until May 25th, 2020 at no cost.
Simply log in (create an account with your URI student email address) and search VitalSource's database. You must use your student my.uri.edu email address to create your account).
Important Highlights of the VitalSource Helps Program
- Database has 200K titles. (some of your required materials may not be available)
- If needed, you can check the URI Campus Store database by course for author title or ISBN information. Click Here
- Students MUST use their URI email address to register (no other emails)
- Up to seven (7) ebooks can be borrowed.
- Students will have free access until May 25th
- Custom or specific content providers are not included in the VitalSource database (students should already have access to these resources through their course already)
This program is made possible by the support of leading publishers, campus retailers, and independent bookstores in higher education.
Students simply log into the VitalSource Bookshelf app using their school email address and can then find and view course materials from participating publishers via VitalSource’s Explore capabilities within Bookshelf.